How to Wear Mask with Adjustable Overhead Rope
- Sanitise your hands with a sanitiser or soap.
- Hang the mask in your neck. Make sure that the bead is facing away from you.
- Hold the bead away from you with one hand and with the other hand pull the mask towards your face (as close as possible).
- Mould the bendable metallic upper nose strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Pull the rope over your head and tighten the silicon grip.
- Adjust if needed to best and snugly fit.
- Wash your hand properly with soap before wearing and after removing the mask.
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination.
- Store the mask in a dry place and away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: Tested from Intertek India Private Limited. The Mask is not designed or intended to treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus. The mask is not a replacement for medical grade protective equipment. If you need that type of equipment please consult a healthcare professional. Using our mask does not replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. Please continue to follow govt guidelines, practice social distancing, wash your hands, and refrain from touching your face.